Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Good News

I heard back from my credit union today, and our loan has been preapproved. Smile! There will be a walk-through appraisal before final approval and funding. Hopefully we can get the appraisal done this week or early next week, and have funding by the time our first payment is due to the RE later this month. God's been good about the timing of everything else so far, so I'll just have to trust that this will come together, too.

Last night we had a good session with the therapist we were required to see before our IVF cycle. We covered a number of issues related to IVF and our relationship. I think she approved of our attitudes about this journey we're on, and I think we conveyed our concerns and hopes in a very authentic way. We left there feeling really good, but I think we were on a high because of Michael's test results. We're still feeling good about that!

9 comments:

Jill said...

I'm smiling from ear to ear, right now! :) God is taking care of you guys, just as He promised.

Thank you for updating!

((HUGS))

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So glad that things are coming together for you.

C's Mom said...

I love that good news is coming your way and hold every hope and prayer that the good news keeps coming to you.

OH MY #6 said...

Good stuff all around.

Lea
xo

Kayce said...

Good news everywhere!! We went through the prostate scare last year with my Michael. Glad yours is clear!! Lots of hugs!!

Faith said...

Fabulous news all around -- congrats!

Geneva said...

Hey Joannah. Our internet has been acting quirky again, thus no recent comments. So happy to hear about your husbands results. I am praying for you guys everyday, look forward to following along on your journey.

Shannon said...

Woo-hoo!!! Keep the good news a-comin! =)

wzgirl said...

Hugs, friend. I am so pleased that good news is finding you. xo