Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Little Update

I haven't been blogging because I've got nothing much to say.

We're still waiting for our walk-through appraisal appointment to be made. Our loan officer told me that it will likely take the full 30 days for our loan process to be completed. So, I can use credit cards to make our first payment for the IVF, or postpone our IVF until the next cycle. I'm going to have to make a decision about that soon. A house on our street was just put on the market yesterday. It's smaller than ours, and it's listed for more than I supposed our house was worth in this market. If it is priced competitively, then our equity situation is even better than I thought it was. I hope it sells for close to its list price!

It's day seventeen of my cycle. I expect this to be a short cycle - about 21 days long. So, next weekend we could begin our IVF protocol! I'm trying to enjoy myself before then. Life will be more demanding once we get that going, that's for sure.

It's a long weekend! Thank you, Dr. King!

1 comment:

kitchu said...

Good luck on all fronts (home and IVF)!! Enjoy your weekend- I'm trying to motivate myself to take advantage of this 58 degree sunny crystal clear blue day... and get off this computer!