Thursday, May 1, 2008

Three Random Things About Me

Shannon tagged me for this one. Consider yourself tagged, if you'd like to be!


First Random Thing:


Once upon a time, I was an aspiring country music singer and I had the opportunity to be the opening act for these groups at a couple of local venues.




Second Random Thing:


I was just crazy about Ronald Reagan when I was in high school - he was still president way back then! My friend Katie and I went to see him at a political rally at a nearby park once. It must have been 1984 when he was running for re-election. I couldn't vote yet, but I carried this picture in my wallet to show my admiration for the Gipper.



Third Random Thing:


I don't wear a watch except when I travel, and I can hardly stand wearing one then (but I don't want to miss my flights and such).


Incredibly, I manage to be a very punctual person despite my aversion for timepieces!

6 comments:

Michelle with a K said...

Oh my gosh, I hate wearing watches too! How funny we have that random thing in common.

Kayce said...

I loathe wearing a watch! It's a waste of time. AND I am always on time to where I need to be!

OH MY #6 said...

I love getting to know you better. I am on and off with the watch thing!

Lea

Jacquie said...

I love Blake Shelton! That would have been so much fun!

Shannon said...

What a cool set of randomness! Watches feel so constricting but unlike you I am ALWAYS late...I try not to be... Your Gipper photo carrying self cracks me up! I always love hearing about your music career. Think you'll focus on it again one day?

2weeks2much said...

OK, I'm catching up on your blog and I have to say that I too hate watches and I love Ronald Reagan!