Monday, February 11, 2008

Sweet!

Sweet is having a three-day weekend. Thank you, Mr. Lincoln!

Sweet is spending time with my 12 year-old niece on Saturday.

Sweet is seeing a Christian artist I loved in my youth perform at my sister's church yesterday morning.


Sweet is a trip to the Frosted Cupcakery for some Valentine's treats like these (especially the Red Velvet ones with cream cheese frosting):


Sweet is having my husband home for a few days.

Sweet is having a clean doggy thanks to a half hour spent at Tidy Dog. Wow! You should have seen the fur flying! But now we have a sweet smelling Buffy Girl.

And, sweet is celebrating Valentine's with my honey a few days early. We dined at Mahe. My cioppino was amazingly delicious, and so were the pineapple infused martinis - not a great complement to the cioppino, but I just had to try one!

I hope life is sweet for you, too!

5 comments:

Kayce said...

Yes life IS sweet!

I'm so enjoying the 3 dayer!!!! My day has just begun....

Doris & Dan said...

Those are some definite sweet points in life!

Keep smilin!

Mob said...

Yes!, life is sweet. Isn't is great just to be grateful for the little things :)

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my gosh, I really love this post. Thank you.

AND, I am loving the look of those cupcakes!

Lea

i-Con said...

Indeed, how sweet it is!